Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

AUCTION: Silver CCF Token - #2 of a total mintage of 10  

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
1494 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  11:09 am Show Profile   Check matttheriley's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is an AUCTION Please read the following carefully.

"UPDATE: 10% of the GROSS proceeds of this auction will be donated to the CCF for maintenance of this amazing forum!"

Background:
Hello, I won this beautiful token in an auction here nearly 4 years ago! The time has come for me to pass it along to a new forum member! Nohope587 had a total batch of 10 made; so far only 4 have left his hands. This one is #2 of 10! Forum Mom, Susan, has #1 and forum members, Fuzzy and MikeF, have #3 and #4, respectively.

Auction Details:
Bids
Bidding will start at $1, no reserve.
The Auction is open to all qualified CCF members.
To bid simply reply to the post with your bid.

Shipping
Shipping to the USA is included in the final bid. The token will ship USPS Priority Mail in the USA. I can ship outside of the USA and will cover the first $7 of the actual shipping cost, any additional shipping cost will be paid for by the auction winner. Also, although unlikely, any import fees or other costs will be the responsibility of the winner.

Payment
Payment by Paypal is preferred, but I am willing to accept a check, money order or another form of electronic payment (Zelle, Square Cash, Google Wallet, etc.)

Duration
This auction will close 9:00 pm FORUM TIME on the 19th of August

Good luck and have fun!

Check me out on eBay!
My Want List and My Trade List

Favorite Quote from Ridiculous eBay Listings: ## JUST LOOKING THIS ERROR ##
Pillar of the Community
United States
9250 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  11:23 am  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$35

We do have option of multiple bids or is this a one-shot?

Edited by Crazyb0
08/09/2018 11:24 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1494 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  11:33 am  Show Profile   Check matttheriley's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As many bids as you want!
Check me out on eBay!

Pillar of the Community
United States
7521 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  11:40 am  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$45
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Pillar of the Community
United States
1494 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Check matttheriley's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the great start!
Check me out on eBay!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7215 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$46.00
Pillar of the Community
United States
543 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
50$
Learn More...
United States
11947 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$200
Pillar of the Community
United States
543 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! I’m out.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1590 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ohhhh come on!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3054 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is nuclear warfare NSS style. Well played Sir!
-----Burton
43+ year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Owned by four cats and a wife of 33 years (joined 1983)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2980 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Check coinlover1899's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! This auction is off to an incredible start!
My name is Devin, and I have been collecting now for around 3 1/2 years. I love all US coinage. I set up at coin shows and sell on eBay with my dad
Visit my website:
https://www.InGodWeTrustCoinsAndCurrency.com/
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1666 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. Well then that was pretty much a mic drop I think.
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA Number: 3178122
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
United States
1494 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Check matttheriley's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone get your big boy pants on, ha ha! Thanks for such a great start!

nss-52 in the lead with a $200 bid!
Check me out on eBay!

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3467 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well that took the fun out of the bidding, too bad.
Please feel free to view my Gallery
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1502 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No Comment!
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05