Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1995 p LMC possible DDO#2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
247 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  4:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add truman1404 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It's not in great shape but there does appear to be genuine doubling on the I N & G, and it looks like a match on LIBERTY, but I'm far from certain.

Can someone confirm this one for me?
Thanks
Mitch

Edited by truman1404
09/11/2018 5:08 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3275 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like a normal Cent. I don't see it.

Other members confirmed it is. Congrats on the nice find.
Edited by Chase007
09/11/2018 5:55 pm
Valued Member
United States
247 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add truman1404 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks chase.
There isn't much there, but it looked doubled to me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
744 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Check tropicalbats's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add tropicalbats to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like DDO-002 to me. Pretty rare one and a very nice find, congrats.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stoneman227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent score !
I have only found one of these. Way harder to find than die 001
Pillar of the Community
United States
2062 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Check DrDon's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add DrDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with tropicalbats.
Have you checked it out on coppercoins?
http://coppercoins.com/lincoln/dies...ie_state=mds
Pillar of the Community
United States
9905 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Vague on OP's but there!
Valued Member
United States
247 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add truman1404 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.
It does look like the 002 on coppercoins. It has the die gouge under the monument but not the marks on the left side.
Valued Member
United States
247 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add truman1404 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks crazy!
It is definitely a tough one to get a great picture of, and with the usual "zinc" wear it has lost some of its definition. It looks a little better in hand but I can easily see why these are tough to find. Thanks again for the help.

Pillar of the Community
United States
744 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Check tropicalbats's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add tropicalbats to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Actually I would venture to say it is tough to find because it is exceedingly rare, not because it is hard to see. Many have looked, few have found. Like Stoneman I am up to a grand total of 1 ever of these.
Valued Member
United States
457 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luvmyCAM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now that's a keeper. I'm going to have to look more carefully on the 95's as that one could get buy me. Do you want check or money order for it?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2062 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Check DrDon's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add DrDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have several 001"s but no 002"s. Great find.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12026 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find and congratulations! That's even tougher to find than DDO-001!
Errers and Varietys
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.74 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05