Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

North Edmonton Coin Shop Robbed At Gunpoint

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,175Next Topic  
Learn More...
Canada
9141 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  12:49 pm Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
https://canadiancoinnews.com/armed-...n-coin-shop/

List of items stolen on the website link. I know the owner, and the person who was handcuffed and robbed... I am glad to hear neither were seriously hurt.

Tough year for this coin store owner. he was shot at earlier in the summer, then his south Edmonton shop was robbed by smashing a U-haul through the store last month, and now this...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Valued Member
Australia
125 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2018  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add serenitystan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Should go like this...YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF ARMED ROBBERY. YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO A PLACE TOMORROW MORNING, WHERE YOU SHALL BE HANGED BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL..
Pillar of the Community
United States
717 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2018  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HoboNickelCarver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sad.
Learn More...
Canada
9141 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2018  11:34 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Learn More...
United States
87686 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16657 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2018  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two down, one to go.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3350 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2018  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations to the Edmonton Police Department .
Sweet justice for the good guys this time.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16657 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2018  10:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sweet enough yet they've only recovered 40K of the 120K that was stolen. It is great that they have two perps, but the dealer is still out 80K dollars plus repairs.
Gary Schmidt
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,175Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05