Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1992 Closed Am One Cent Adding To Many Other Rare Coins Here In Egypt

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  3:01 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone, I am new into coins.i was searching in an old bag full of american coins , and by searching I found out that they might be rare .
i have 4 coins one cent 1992 d closed AM and wide Am and others without the d sign . with a close AM as I bought a magnifier glass lens :)
i have also 3 or 4 1969, 1 coin 1942 , and three 1999 and over 300 other coins that I cant check all for the moment :)
the only small point is that I'm in Egypt ,Cairo , I'm not based in the states. ill try to make some evidences ( photo )
i would sell them all at once or ill stay for years to sell them online .
please guide
cheers
fady
Edited by fady
11/20/2018 3:28 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
631 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luvmyCAM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Fady to the forum. You will need closeup photos for any assistance identifying any die variety coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1819 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Fady! to CCF! LuvmyCAM is correct. Pictures will help us identify any varieties or errors on the coin You are asking about. Close ups of the area where the error or variety is happening are very helpful. I'm sure many of the members of Coin Community can verify these coins for you. Happy hunting!

-CoinHunter27
CoinHunter27
Collector of US errors and variety coins of all kinds

"Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent"
-Carl Sandburg
Edited by CoinHunter27
11/20/2018 3:20 pm
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello guys :)
thanks for replying , I'm working on I :), ill send the coin 1992 d and without d closed and wide AM
thanks
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
1819 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Fady. I'm looking at those two pictures, and I see 2 wide AM cents. If you post a clearer picture of the 1992 plain (without the D) then we could tell for sure. The 1992 with the D is wide AM. Happy hunting!

-CoinHunter27
CoinHunter27
Collector of US errors and variety coins of all kinds

"Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent"
-Carl Sandburg
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i found three of now and I think there are other two same year , I got the idea now ill keep searching and posting the rest .
ah ok , that old one ? :) ill send it again . thanks for replying
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
72135 Posts
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks , I will keep on searching to know more about it .
Bedrock of the Community
United States
27530 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They all look like WAM to me. Please crop and rotate photos properly. In focus photos would help a lot.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
United States
15387 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
all are Wide AM which is the normal variety for that year.
Gary Schmidt
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK john :)
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  6:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
if you can tell me about a certain year and I look at what I have here will be easier :)
for example tell me which one to show ok!? 1910? 1880,1963 ,1942,1971 to 2016
1999.2000 82,84,86,
Egypt
14 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2018  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05