Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Coins With Coats Of Arms, Shields, Crests, Crowns, Etc.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,966 / Views: 74,896Next Topic
Page: of 132
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16289 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2020  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1511 Poland Lithuania . 1/2 Groschen.

Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16289 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2020  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1900 Austria, Austro-Hungarian Empire,
1 Heller ,Franz Joseph I,

Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16289 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1883 UK.
Crown - Victoria 1st portrait; 2nd type.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5276 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think this one might be new to the thread...it's the 1934 Maryland Tercentenary commemorative half dollar. It features the Maryland Coat-of-Arms on its reverse.

You can read more about the coin and its background here: 1934 Maryland Tercentenary and here: 1934 Maryland Tercentenary - Revisited.

You can also view more about US commemorative coins at: Read More: Commems Collection

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8119 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  03:34 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1966 Australia 50 cents:
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5276 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1966 Australia 50 cents:

I've liked the coat-of-arms design of the Australia 50-cent coin from the first time I saw it! I think Stuart Devlin did a great job with the design. Thanks for posting!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5276 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1936 Rhode Island Tercentenary half dollar is another member of the classic US commemorative coin series that features an official Seal. The reverse of the coin depicts an adaptation of a shield with the anchor of Hope as seen on the Rhode Island Seal.

I've posted multiple times about the Rhode Island half dollar and its history, you can find the posts here: Read More: Commems Collection

Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The 1936 Rhode Island Tercentenary half dollar is another member of the classic US commemorative coin series that features an official Seal.
Very nice!

This half dollar might look nice alongside the 2020 Mayflower medal.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5276 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2021  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's another classic US commemorative coin...this time it's the 1936 York County, Maine Tercentenary half dollar.

The coin features the Seal of York County, ME on its obverse and a depiction of Brown's Garrison on its reverse.

1936 York County, ME Tercentenary Half Dollar

I've previously posted about the York County coin here: 1936 York County Half Dollar and here: What if? 1937 York Country Half Dollar.

Other posts on US commemorative coins can be found here: Read More: Commems Collection

Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8119 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2021  11:12 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1972 Isle of Man crown:

Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
Page: of 132 Previous TopicReplies: 1,966 / Views: 74,896Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05