Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

China 1 Jiao 1962 Green Back , what do You think?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Poland
18 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  12:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Antoni to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

what do You think about this note ? it;s really so rare ?

Pillar of the Community
United States
3623 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe the pricey ones are without a watermark.
Poland
18 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2018  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Antoni to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its without watermark
Valued Member
United States
290 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2018  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice note, Antoni.
- Dave L
IBNS #9984
http://www.banknoteden.com
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3118 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  07:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe you have #877f.

Serial # prefix has red roman numerals without watermark. This variety is not a rare note nor does it carry a large premium. It is a nice note though none the less.

The rare note has a watermark: stars and is #877b
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Edited by scopru
12/08/2018 07:02 am
Poland
18 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Antoni to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But last time on Ebay 1 Jiao like mine was sold for 350 USD ? so its rare or not ?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3118 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
#877f variety of this note is not rare.

However, looking at yours again I believe in my rush and a small screen this morning I read the roman numerals in front of the serial incorrectly as only having 2. You have 3 roman numerals which should make this note 877a I think. My apologies for not seeing that earlier.

I see numerous raw (ungraded) 877a notes ranging in sold price from $61 TO $365. IS a note note to have in a collection

Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05