Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone Get Free Wrappers From Banks And Return Their CRH Coins Wrapped?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
722 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2019  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hcmusicguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will give out wrappers free to anyone who asks. Bringing it in rolled? No problem. Bringing it in loose to dump in the machine? Also no problem. Some branches make a big deal about only allowing customers to bring in x number of rolls or making them open the rolls and dump in the machine. I look at it more from a customer service standpoint, and will take it however you bring it, makes no difference to me. The only thing we require for either is that you have an account.
Oldest circulation finds: Cent 1902; 3CN 1867; Nickel (Buffalo/no date); Dime 1924; Quarter 1876; Half 1936; Dollar 1900; Banknote 1928 $2; Foreign 1917 3d (Great Britain)
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2019  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add garuda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Credit Union will give all the wrappers you need, just have to ask. Has never been a problem over the 20 plus years I have been with them. I think it just depends on the bank or credit union.
Pillar of the Community
United States
730 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  07:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JonNickelCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I buy my own coin wrappers to return coins in.
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2019  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My bank gives me all I need, just asked for 1/2 dollar wrappers said they have about 4000 no one ever asks for them but me. I always reroll for them.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05