Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Interview With A Coin And Precious Metal Shop Owner.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  1:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Tell me what you think pretty please ;)

be3kOyNFeD0
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Long video but worthwhile.
Seems like a real decent dealer.
Wish I had one like that around me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
721 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I liked the video as well.
Lincoln Wheat Cents - 2 holes; 1909SVDB/1914D / Indian Head cents - 14 Holes / Jefferson nickels - Done / Buffalo nickels - 10 Holes / V nickels - 6 holes / Shield nickels - 5 Holes / Roosevelt dimes - Done / Mercury dimes - 2 Holes; 1916D/1921P / Washington quarters - 8 holes / Standing Liberty quarters - 10 Holes / Barber quarters - 34 Holes / Kennedy halves - 7 Holes / Walking Liberty halves - 39 Holes / Franklin halves - 18 Holes
Other works in progress - 7070 / Canadian Cents / Canadian Nickels / SBA & SAC Dollars / Pres Dollars
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3669 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I started watching, but looks like I'll have to reserve part of Saturday to finish.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Pillar of the Community
United States
785 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thisistheshow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Mantiques". I never heard that before. But he is right. The collector's gene can spread out to all of these other areas and that shop has a lot of cool things!

I would love to go there someday!
Pillar of the Community
United States
675 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Classic Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JoggingLiberty, This is a very interesting and informative video that provides useful insight and advice that I rarely hear from dealers. I watched it all the way through, and didn't think it was too long. A news outlet might have cut it down to 90 seconds for a nightly newscast, but so much that you captured would have been missed.

Bullion buyers, especially, should watch this all the way through.

Thanks so much for posting it!
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  08:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I apologize that the video was long. I only intended on a quick interview but the owner offered me plenty of gold nuggets.

Thank you for taking the time to watch! It's appreciated.
Pillar of the Community
United States
785 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thisistheshow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I commented on this video yesterday but I would like to say some more. This shop owner does some good things I really don't see, assuming he really does all of this. I would love to find an LCS with this kind of product and attention to detail. The ones I go to are good, but for example, if I wanted ASEs that were perfect I would not be able to get them because they don't handle them carefully, etc.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2001 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  10:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great interview...thanks for sharing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
608 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NDBirdman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Watched whole video, very interesting, thanks for posting!
Rookie with bad eyes, take what I say with a grain of salt and call an expert in the morning!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1245 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wornslick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting, thanks for posting it. I am going to check out his website!
Edited by Wornslick
01/11/2019 9:24 pm
Valued Member
Canada
299 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  02:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Whitetail Junkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great video!
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the love and support for the video. I'll have more in the future and I'll bring it to the coin community's attention :)
United States
41 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverKeeper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Clicked on it and noticed it was one I just looked at on YouTube yesterday. Yeah, great place, wish we had one here where I live. I have to buy online most of the time.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05