Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Extensive Trade List Of Modern/Classic USA And Modern World Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 426Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  6:34 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have quite an extensive hoard/collection that I have been cataloguing and selling on eBay to make room for some more specific collectible coins. Before listing more items, I would like to see if I could trade some of this "inventory" to acquire some of the items on my want list.

I have created a google document that lists most of the items I am planning to sell, as well as pictures of a number of those items. That document also contains additional sheets listing my Want list. On the US side, I'd like to fill some holes in some albums, but I'm getting most enamored by the US Vintage Commemoratives, as well as acquiring a few non-specific Colonial & Post Colonial coins to have a sampling in my collection. On the World Coin side, I'm mostly interested in older European, Medieval, and considering dabbling in some Greek and Roman silver.

Please feel free to peruse the document & photos and see if there is anything that interests you and see if you could offer an equitable trade for something that would interest me. It could be a 1 for 1 trade, a bulk for 1 trade (as long as I'm trading the bulk), or anything in between.

My Combined Trade & Want List (There are corresponding tabs in the Google Doc)
Pictures of Items Available for Trade

If you have any questions, please PM me.
Edited by Jadey
03/01/2019 6:41 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have some of the walkers and Peace dollars you are looking for in TPG holders. Do you have any gold bullion?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jimbucks
Thanks for asking, but unfortunately no gold bullion.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 426Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05