Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1880 S Green Bean Morgan Guess's?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add farrider11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I've always found that eBay sets the market price on low dollar coins, let's see what they think lol
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2019  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add farrider11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OMG, there loosing there minds on this one at Ebay, I'm getting all kinds of messages, asking me to break Ebay rules and end the auction and sell for this that and the other thing.

This one guy, is insistent he wants free shipping LOL.

I knew this would bring a lot of traffic, I put up really good pictures :)
Valued Member
Canada
257 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  01:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eternallogan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wouldn't be surprised if it goes for around $150 on a 7 day auction, it really is a nice coin for the grade, although I don't think it is undergraded.
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add farrider11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He already offered $175, but I'm not going to break the rules. If you can read 3 or 4 lines of newspaper at 3 inches on all the fields front and back, its under graded. I think thats what CAC saw.
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy Herkimer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think thats what CAC saw.

If CAC thought it it was under graded it would have a gold bean.
Valued Member
Canada
257 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eternallogan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps it is PL, perhaps not, obviously PCGS didn't think so, and they are the experts. It definitely looks correctly graded at 65 though, and the CAC is because it looks exceptional for the grade, which has been said by me and many others.
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05