Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Chocolate Lake Gives Up AU "O"

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
826 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2019  06:34 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sarkany to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Quick swish netted this honker which is my 1st gold of the year and long over due!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4190 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2019  07:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chequer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice size ring. I'm guessing this was on the beach side of the lake, not the hotel?
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2019  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man that's nice.

What detector are you using?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1012 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2019  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WTG mate
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3735 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2019  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats!
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Valued Member
United States
270 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2019  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing. That's a Great Save goldnugget
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05