Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Limited Pirate-themed Silver Coins! Very Awesome!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2019  9:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
There's a lot of buzz surrounding this new series right now! Grab them while you can. The silver coins are limited to 15,000 and the gold is limited to 100! Arrrgghhghhh!

NOzoGBK4pus
Valued Member
United States
270 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2019  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the sharing your Video and information

Pirate Items are Hard to Locate goldnugget

Bedrock of the Community
Australia
15774 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  05:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have rather tended to like the idea of owning a genuine 'Piece of Eight'. They can be readily obtained for not too much money.

I have
an 8 reales cob, in the period of 1634 through 1665, Mexico City Mint,
a 1756 Pillar Dollar Lima Mint, and
an 1808 Dollar of Ferdinand V11, Potosi Mint. This coin was given to me by a missionary, who spent most of his mission career in Potosi.

Perhaps one of first two may have had something to do with pirate treasure, but that is just wishful thinking.

Haven't yet got around to acquiring a gold Doubloon due to the cost, but I am considering it. Perhaps a rough cut gold cob would be nice.
Each piece has it's own individual character. I like that idea.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17498 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These are great looking coins, I ordered a few of them.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  12:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Liquidsilver7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty cool. I need some of these.
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  12:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After I ordered this 5, I had to get more. Way too cool. Unfortunately, this next batch is taking until September 12th before it ships to me... heh...ships to me...get it?

Just looked and they only have a little bit left and have increased the price pretty decent. Ugh guess I'm done buying them.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17498 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JoggingLiberty, if you buy more just cost average them with those you already bought and the total price per coin comes down. I doubt very much these will get cheaper with time.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05