Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

26 Different $1 Coins Being Released Through Australia Post

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Learn More...
United States
79288 Posts
Valued Member
Australia
390 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  04:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got mine in the post today and look who was staring up at me when I opened it!

Congratulations on the find gehenna ... they're asking big money for this coin on eBay at the moment!
Australia
12 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  05:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gehenna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been watching them go for ridiculous amounts on ebay, it seems way over the top and I was half tempted to sell it, but the collector in me just can't do it lol

Anyone know what the mintage is of the envelope $1?
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16100 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  05:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have 17 so far, nine to complete. All at face value.
Valued Member
Germany
437 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Anyone know what the mintage is of the envelope $1?

As the mintage of the regular A-Z $1 isn't known yet the mintage for the envelope $1 isn't either. That being said, the mintage figure is probably pretty low. Probably only a couple of thousands.
Learn More...
United States
79288 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Have 17 so far, nine to complete. All at face value.
Excellent!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05