Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1962 Proof Gw Quarter - Need Help To Determine DDO

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 425Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
393 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2019  12:29 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sosicoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone!
I need assistance.
I am still in the process of learning how to determine a real DDO (up to this time). I am not sure if this 1962 has DDO or Mechanical Doubling.
The pics are not that good. Any suggestion/s on a camera to use?
Hi, Coop. I continue to look at your youtube videos. The videos are helpful... Still learning....
As always.....Thanks!

What is at the bridge of GW's nose? Looks like the side view of cyclopes from the Greek mythology
Pillar of the Community
United States
1543 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2019  03:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.varietyvista.com/09b%20W...s%201962.htm

You're yellow pictures are giving me a headache, proofs can to have confusing reflections if you look at them through something. The 9 might have some doubling, with the closest match being DDO-009
Pillar of the Community
United States
5361 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2019  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is not a DDO, it is MD and can best be seen on the B of LIBERTY.
Valued Member
United States
393 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2019  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sosicoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Gincoin43 & Chase007. Hi, Gincoin43. I hope you were able to get rid of your headache from my yellow pics. I will try to post better pics next time.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 425Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05