Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rare 1899 Un Peso Banknote Philippines

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 591Next Topic  

Philippines
14 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2019  09:14 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add abebos to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just wanna share my 1899 Un Peso Philippine banknote with serial no. and dry seal.

Bought from a dealer in the US for a very very good deal, its nice for it to come here in the province where it was printed!

:D

Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2019  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations. It's always great to return historical items to their place of "birth".
Valued Member
United States
479 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2019  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's very cool! never seen one of those before!
- Dave L
IBNS #9984
http://www.banknoteden.com
Bedrock of the Community
United States
21538 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting note that I have never seen before. Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4435 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  07:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting note and very good to see

Is nice to see that you are storing this note in a way that will prevent it from having further damage.
Member: ANA and NGC
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Edited by scopru
10/18/2020 07:25 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 591Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05