Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2010 Beijing Royal Canadian Mint RCM Medallion/Token

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
13 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2019  12:56 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bckathome to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Does anyone know where to find/get this? I have never seen the image of the set that this came in (assuming it came in a set like the other RCM coin expo sets from 2011-2013 from ANA, RCNA, World Money Fair in Berlin, and Beijing Coin Expo). This is impossible to locate and seen only once in auction.

Thanks
Pillar of the Community
Canada
512 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chadcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Heres a picture I had on file. When these first were issued not many made it into Canada from the Chinese sellers on e-bay. Good luck finding one. The few that exist are in full collections of this series and probably wont get broke up as complete collections. If I recall one sold in auction this summer at the RCNA Auction for around $250 ICCS MS63
13 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bckathome to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Chadcoins, you rock! Thanks very much for the picture of the set as well as the supporting info. Very much appreciate it!

I had purchased this 2011 Tokyo set this year and was curious if the packaging was unique to that expo.

Does anyone know if these (2010 Beijing and 2011 Tokyo) were the only expos with this packaging?

Thanks
13 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bckathome to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Other than the packaging and relatively scarcity of the 2011 Tokyo set, there is nothing special about the coins. Why the RCM didn't produce a unique token for the Japanese market, I'll never know.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05