Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Collection Of World Banknotes: Moved Away From Coins And Trying Notes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
520 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  09:33 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add marbury518 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

jCB-Pife87I

lxrzGh6T7ao
Learn More...
United States
79443 Posts
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
those are some really awesome notes you have there.
- Dave L
IBNS #9984
http://www.banknoteden.com
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
520 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add marbury518 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks. I have spent a lot of money in a comparatively short time but there have been some good buys, and some probably about market value. I think the BLB 100 specimen and the Falkland 1960 5 are the most valuable notes, apart from the Treasury stuff which are 4 figures, where 2 notes are concerned.
Valued Member
United States
195 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddyknuckles to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I personally collect what I like and that specimen note with all zeros is pretty bad ass. Learn something new every day I guess never realized that sn was remotely possible. Very nice notes indeed.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
664 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely looking collection. My favourite is the PMG UNC 64 EPQ 20 Pound banknote (P67b) from the Republic of Ireland. The Falkland Islands notes are eye grabbers too.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
520 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  05:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add marbury518 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes that 20 ROI is huge too.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2445 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  06:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those Bradbury notes are amazing, especially being such minty examples.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4057 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice notes
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Pillar of the Community
United States
663 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very nice collection of notes Marbury! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
520 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add marbury518 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for such positive feedback. The Bradbury 1 and the 10 Shillings are in lovely grade, EF/AU.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05