Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone Love 10 Oz Coins/Rounds For The Design ? Which ?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 532Next Topic  

United States
19 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  07:06 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add justdano to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just got a 2019 10 oz Great Britain Valiant Silver Coin and a 10 oz Silver British Britannia Bar.

I'm looking to add an Australian 10 oz Silver Kookaburra, favoring the 2019. Of this series, what year designs do you prefer and what about that years design, sticks out to you?

Are there any other 10 oz products that stick out to you as beautiful ? And what is it about it that makes it so?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13768 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10 once silver rounds are nice but they don't fit in any 2x2's that I know of .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4004 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  01:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've not even heard of 10 oz rounds until now. Locally I believe the LCS's here shy away from any bar or round purchase over 5 oz. Still be cool to own a few.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add justdano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have two 10 oz silver coins and both came with capsules. 2020 10-oz-silver-kookaburra and Royal Mint 10 oz silver Valiant.

Not sure about others. Anyone have other 10 oz silver coins that came with capsule?
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 532Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05