Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Queen Ann Maunday Money

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 483Next Topic  
United Kingdom
34 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  07:16 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jellis to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Bedrock of the Community
Australia
17185 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Queen Anne Maundy circulated. That is why they show wear.
Modern Maundy Money does not circulate. That is why it is not found with any wear.

These coins VG condition (British grading).
Set value 50 - 70.
United Kingdom
34 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jellis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok thank you
Valued Member
United Kingdom
414 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  11:18 am  Show Profile   Check PaddyB's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add PaddyB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would be useful to see the other side of the coins instead of two views of the obverses. Matching dates make a difference to the value, and if they don't match then they are better sold individually.
The holed one is never going to be worth much. The threepence and fourpence are collected even by non-Maundy collectors.
United Kingdom
34 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jellis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my bad. Look. 1705 apparently
Valued Member
United Kingdom
414 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Check PaddyB's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add PaddyB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well the threepence and the fourpence look to be 1705, but the twopence looks more like 1703. The One penny I can't really tell, but with the hole that is the least collectable anyway.
Not really saleable as a set because of the differing dates and the damage to the one penny. The 1705 Fourpence is actually a scarcer date for that denomination. Spink 2018 gives 40 for the 4D, 18 for the 3D, 22 for the 2D all in fine condition.
I hope that helps.
United Kingdom
34 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jellis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It helps thank you. I will keep had of these and see if I can get others to match to name a full set. Still got so many coins to go through
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 483Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05