Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Are 2007's Rarest Coins?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
777 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  1:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JGG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I don't mean by mintages, but I mean by what typically comes available in the secondary market. Is it the:

1. 2007 S$1 Wedding Silver Dollar
2. 2007 S$1 Baby Rattle Gilt Silver Dollar
3. 2007 S$1 Baby Rattle Silver Dollar
4. 2007 S$1 Celebration of the Arts Silver Dollar
5. 2007 S$1 ABC Building Blocks Silver Dollar
6. 2007 S$20 Blue Crystal Snowflake
7. 2007 S$20 Blue Plasma Polar Year

What are your thoughts and rank on the rarest of these coins? I am looking to start investing in the rarest ones.
Edited by JGG
01/19/2020 1:21 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
777 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The reason I ask is that I find the building blocks set virtually impossible to find. Sometimes the wedding sets come up on eBay, but the building blocks set haven't come up in years. Thoughts? Am I wrong here, and just missing them when they come up (not fast enough, checking enough)?
Edited by JGG
01/19/2020 1:46 pm
Valued Member
Canada
290 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trimble to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is one listed on ebay atm for 1300ish. I've seen 1/2 dozen or so over the last year between ebay and various auctions. I think colonial acres had one a few months ago, might have been TCNC though.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2711 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
what about the 2007 proof like set, with the straight 7 dime? it does not come up very often either.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
777 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trimble, can you link that for me if you don't mind?
Valued Member
Canada
290 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trimble to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2007-S-1-Ca...AOSw7speJJWg

This is the listing on ebay. I think that's the one you wished linked.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2711 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
colonial acres has the same set, for 699.99
https://www.colonialacres.com/produ...aby-tins.htm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
777 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05