Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1945 S Washington Quarter. Silver. At? Condition/Grade?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 375Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  01:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add BuyGuns to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Don't have this in my possession so using pictures seller is providing. Simply what do you think of the toning? Genuine? AT? And throw in potential Grade if you feel you can with marginal pictures as shown. And any other observations you may deem worthy.

I think it is a nice example. Nice details when compared to many sold 1945 S 25C pieces in auction houses. Be a shame if it was ruined with fake tone, though again, I think it's fine. But always come here when even a little doubt exists. Safety net. Ok, thx.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50517 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  08:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks original to me.
United States
33 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BananaBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure about a grade though, the picture of the obverse is a little dark. Maybe MS-64?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14024 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Original tone AU-58, or MS-63 . wings and tips a little weak .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuyGuns to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Appreciate it. Yea, I went ahead and ordered it. I have some nice Washington's, but need many more. Looking for the tougher dates at the moment in MS condition. Luv the hunt as always. I'm betting this will look better in hand as most do.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 375Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05