Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help With Grade And Value

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 402Next Topic  

United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  11:35 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Buttonbox84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Have a this coin that needs some other knowledgeable eyes.

I also have a 1944 10 cent from the San Francisco mint. Also a 1904 10 cent.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
48857 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  11:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please show pics of both sides.

to the CCF!
United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buttonbox84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok sorry and thankyou.
Learn More...
United States
87702 Posts
United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buttonbox84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou
Valued Member
United Kingdom
373 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TobyJ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there,
It is a Netherlands 25 Cents from 1901. Queen Wilhelmina pictured.
Silver content is Silver (.640)
They sell from about 5 to 25 in EF condition.
Can we have a bigger photo of the Obverse to have a better look for grade?

United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buttonbox84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Is this any better. Trying to get the hang of this.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
373 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TobyJ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would say it would quicksale at 5-10 and if you wanted to wait you might get 15.
I'll wait to see what others say before having a stab at the grade.
United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buttonbox84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok. This 1 has given me a real head ache as looking at same coin on various sale sites the price is from 20 up to 60 for similar looking condition. I know alot of value is what ever some 1 is willing to pay. I'm looking at selling but dont want to ask silly money as want some 1 to appreciate it in their collection, on other hand dont want to ask to less for some 1 else to flip and potentially have some 1 else over pay.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1069 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A graded 1893 sold for 70ish so I'd say 20$ would be be an ok price to list at. I think 15$ is about the coins value.
United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buttonbox84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cheers thankyou.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 402Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05