Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Notifications About New Auctions On Ebay

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 267Next Topic  

Poland
3 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  05:39 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add maxcollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I was recently thinking that it would be fine to save some time on repetitive searches on eBay.

So I thought maybe there is an app that would let me know when there is a new auction, so I wouldn't have to waste my time on this repetitive task.

Do you know anything that would fit this purpose?

I tried ebay saved search feature, but it is not real time notification and sometimes does not work at all.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
35948 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do not know but to CCF.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
4905 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  09:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought that under the Advanced option down at the bottom "new listings" could be selected.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Poland
3 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add maxcollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
kanga thanks for your answer, but I thought about something that will send me an email or notification when there is a new auction without a need to search eBay everyday.
Also It happens very often that the item is sold after it is listed, so I am not able to reach it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1364 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can "follow" certain search terms and it will send you a notification anytime something is listed under them. Pretty sure it comes default with Ebay but it's possible you need a store to do it.
Poland
3 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2020  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add maxcollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think that the feature that you are reffering to is now called Saved Searches. Thanks for pointing out. Well I checked it out, but unfortunately I got only one email even if plenty of items were added after that, so it is not a perfect solution.

In the meantime I looked through the Google Play store and found interesting app for Android - it is called Deals Tracker for eBay. It seems that It does excatly what I need. It notifies my as soon as there is a new item within my search without any delay.

Link in case if someone is interested:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...tracker.ebay
Edited by maxcollector
09/28/2020 11:42 am
Learn More...
United States
90863 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 267Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05