Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Want To Know If This 1990 P Nickel Is An Error Coin Or Not?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 233Next Topic  

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  06:39 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Newbiestothis to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi I am new to this coin collecting but am interested in getting feed back on this 1990p nickel.I am wondering if a error coin or just any feed back helpful,Thanks

Bedrock of the Community
United States
36434 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  07:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF. Please crop photos properly before posting...thanks. What are you seeing as a possible error? I see what might be called a "parking lot coin" PMD
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
92192 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

I enhanced the topic title so it is not confused with your other topic.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
52038 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree, a parking lot coin if I ever saw one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1212 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
what's caught your eye about this coin, besides it being really beat up?
Pillar of the Community
United States
5275 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to Community

It is a damaged ,beat up coin,whether got ran over of stuck in a mechanical device or.......just a damaged coin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
814 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nick10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you can imagine a way to distort a coin to produce what you see, then that's likely what happened after it left the mint.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 233Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05