Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dirtfishing Buddies Dig Rare Cw Token

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 248Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4108 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  11:22 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My metal detecting buddy and another hunter hit a yard here in lower Mich a week ago, one of the guys dug an 1863 store card in wonderful condition.

A.H. Bowen - Baker & Grocer - Hudson, Mich.

Was told it was R-7 10-20 known

My buddy also dug a sweet 1852 Bank of Upper Canada token at same yard. I have pics of these but I don't have permission to post, sorry.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Learn More...
United States
94239 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My metal detecting buddy and another hunter hit a yard here in lower Mich a week ago, one of the guys dug an 1863 store card in wonderful condition.
Excellent!

Quote:
I have pics of these but I don't have permission to post, sorry.
Bummer.
Valued Member
Canada
203 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ironhorse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hey ffd...I noticed that one posted on a popular detecting site recently and noticed that it was in remarkable condition from the ground...your soil is very kind
congrats to jdh on his very rare find
Pillar of the Community
United States
4108 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for noticing, Ironhorse. And Jbuck.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 248Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05