Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1982-P 1c RD DDR FS-1801

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 187Next Topic  
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  8:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add gfymf667 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Poll Question
Hello, GFYMF667 here .Been a while since I've been here... Is this a possibile 1801? What if I had 2? need some input regarding this variety. I came across this zinc LMC and researched it across all the resources available and so far only one die documented in all the sites matches it. Definitely not the #2 and seems that the die finger print matches 1801 in specific places probably making it a different stage strike. Thank you for your help, this one has been a challenge to try and identity.
-gfymf667
Revised with side by side of Mine top& PCGS MS62 RD bottom. Second example...

Poll Choices
 Yes
 No
 Possibly
  Hello Nurse!

Edited by gfymf667
01/16/2021 9:29 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4959 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
United States
1327 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Kloccwork419's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Kloccwork419 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely not FS-1801 and I dont see anything that shows this is a doubled die
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gfymf667 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Testing...
Pillar of the Community
United States
4959 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And please in future posts, please remove your coin from it's holder for better photos. Thanks.

ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
United States
4632 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with merclover. And, it is normal cent.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
54568 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks pretty normal to me.

to the CCF!
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 187Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05