Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Advice Sought Re Facebook Marketplace

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 200Next Topic  

Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  09:16 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add guyso to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi

I am new to the Forum and have an initial question . . .

I have tried to post ads on Facebook Marketplace in Canada to sell coins purchased from the Royal Canadian Mint. Sometimes, but not always, they have been rejected and yet I see ads on Marketplace for similar coins. I am familiar with the Facebooks Commerce Policies on documents and currencies but this does not help. Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Guy
Valued Member
Canada
80 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Nickel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just sell them on Kijiji, it will be easier.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1723 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  11:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't do Facebook but many people use the marketplace. I can't help you there but I understand it would be nice to tap into that advertising as well. I don't post much outside of eBay but I recently sold over 100 rolls of pennies and 70 rolls of nickels on kijiji within 2 days. The thing about kijiji is that those that look through that site are looking for really good deals. I would imagine that it would be hard to sell RCM products on there without taking a loss. I'm interested in hearing how it turns out.
Learn More...
United States
95801 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 200Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05