Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Member From Buffalo NY + Picture Of A Coin That Arrived Today!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 296Next Topic  
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  8:45 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DFry97 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi folks,

I'm a young 23 year old collector of all things I find interesting from coins to bottles to sports memorabilia. A jack of all trades, a master of none you could say. Although I live just south of Buffalo NY I grew up in Canada so I'm a big fan of both US and Canadian coins. This being said I'll buy coins from every corner of the world. In addition to what I have collected in the past several years, my parents inherited a coin collection (currently located in Canada, mostly Canadian coins) from my late Papa that I look forward to digging into. This came as quite a surprise to my family as we had no idea he collected coins. I have taken a quick look through this assortment of coins before the pandemic but can not get across the border at this time to dive deeper in due to Covid. I do remember seeing a nice 1900 Morgan with beautiful natural toning in possible MS condition from what I recall. Looking forward to showcasing some of my coins and using this forum to help sort out and share my Papa's collection. I have included a picture of my most recent coin that arrived in the mail today. I also have a BU 1913 (semi-key date?) small leaves, unfortunately, King George V Canadian Dime that is supposedly in MS64+ condition on the way. I will post a picture of this coin when it arrives and see if others recommend sending it in for grading as it is fairly rare to find them in this condition.

Thanks for reading,

Dan
Pillar of the Community
United States
1318 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  9:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!
Learn More...
United States
95801 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1723 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looking forward to reading your posts and seeing the pictures in the Canadian coin section. I will be keeping an eye out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9563 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So you're a Sabres fan now right?

to the CCF!
1883-O Nut
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DFry97 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So you're a Sabres fan now right?

Haha, I've always liked the Sabres but the Leafs will always be my number one team. I may be the only person in Buffalo who likes both the Leafs and Sabres.

Thanks for the kind replies everyone!

Dan
Pillar of the Community
United States
5070 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2021  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
2069 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2021  8:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome and that's a nice looking example you picked up.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2556 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2021  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
welkommen
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2021  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From one NY'er to another ! You're practically Canadian.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16218 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2021  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 296Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05