Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is There A PDF For The ICCS Population Report?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 432Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
85 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  10:16 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Silver Nickel to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a PDF or an online version of the 2017 ICCS population report? Is there such think or is there only a hard copy?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1055 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2016 was the last version and only in hardcopy as far as I am aware
Valued Member
Canada
85 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Nickel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
where can I get one?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4560 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  11:59 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All I could find out is that they are in Toronto, Ontario which I'm sure you know. All I can find on eBay are population reports for the big three TPGs. I'm really surprised that a copy isn't easily available.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1177 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
we have to be lucky ICCS has now a website...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1055 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
where can I get one?

You'll be hard pressed to find one out there.

If you are looking for specific coin pops, I can look at my 2016 report...
Valued Member
Canada
85 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Nickel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ICCS having a website now is pretty good. But they haven't been updating their blog on it. It has some pretty useful information.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
552 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2021  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From what I understand they only produced hard copies and have long since sold out of them. It would make sense for them to put the pop reports on their website.
Valued Member
Canada
498 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2021  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's a rumour going around that they're going to publish their POP reports on their website. Part of a general sprucing up of their practise. Though they need to improve their grading....
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3751 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2021  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Copies are not easily available , because the volume produced was quite low to
Start with and MOST went to dealers .
When I talked to Scott about the 2017 Edition , he honestly stated it was
just not worth it .
I am willing to bet there are very few 2016 or earlier copies available anywhere!
Most are held tightly as research tools .
Edited by Pacificoin
01/30/2021 6:53 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 432Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05