Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1870 25 Cent And 1899 10 Cent For Grading

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 412Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
90 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  11:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add UncleVicky to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

This was an ebay listing are these MS ? regards Vic( 233889832521 ) ebay .co.uk
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1200 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add purelywasted to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Something looks off about the surfaces on the quarter. I can't place it but, but the details in the hair and leaves look better than PCGS true view examples.
Valued Member
Canada
186 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the bust is high on the quarter, it's in the legend. So It may be a counterfeit.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1318 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No offense please, but the coins are not sharp in focus when enlarged.
as-is, assuming authentic, I go with MS 63-64.
assuming why? because the PRoC has new technologies with which they can copy "anything". And a coin of this caliper needs to be authenticated.
I suggest you have these graded and authenticated.
Where is MM?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3891 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  10:37 am  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed these both need, firstly way better pix , secondly a trip to a major grading service .
Valued Member
Canada
90 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add UncleVicky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you click the link the seller has other pics. I did not win these. Strange in the description the seller says these are VF. ( 233889832521 ) Regards Vic
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1318 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can not help it, but 7 only feedbacks and does not accept returns?
mmmm
Valued Member
Canada
53 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Levaril to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It was only 4 feedback when the auction was up and running. I contemplated it for about .25 seconds and passed. It ended up going for quite a bit considering the sellers feedback. I'm just glad it wasn't me that bought it. Lol.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2339 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add doubleeagle59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins might be real, but my experience tells me, when a seller with low transactions sells something of high quality and value, stay away.

If real, I'd say dime is au58 and quarter is au58 to ms62.

But I'm thinking fake.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 412Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05