Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello Everyone Newb Here From Seattle Washington

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 104Next Topic  

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  5:10 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Carhartt206 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone my name is Steven and I have been collecting coins for quite a long time. My great grandfather would have and host Christmas every year and he always gave his great and grandchildren mint proof sets, and if you achieved a life goal like graduated or got a job you have worked hard for or got married he would give something really special as a Christmas gift and would always remind us that coins, gold, silver is always a safe investment. And to keep investing in mint sets, gold coins and silver. So that special gift well when I graduated high-school he gave me a 1893 liberty head 20 dollar gold coin. When I got married both my wife and I got 1907 and 1908 st gaudens 20 dollar gold coin. I still have every mint set silver dollar, 50 cent piece, native American coins, and those beautiful gold coins. My grandfather was an amazing man and I'm so happy he got me started in loving coin collecting and being so excited about finding something new and special like hearing that 1 special coin in your pocket crash against other coins after receiving change from shopping and wouldn't you know it you pull your change out and its a 1950s silver quarter that always makes my day idk about you guys.so anyways guys and gals it's a pleasure to meet everyone and thanks for your time and reading my short story lol. - Steven

Also my friends call me Carhartt

Bedrock of the Community
United States
38463 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
5070 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2572 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And that's how you collect. As you can, over time.

I'll bet you have a sweet collection.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16768 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Learn More...
United States
97871 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 104Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05