After a 1-year hiatus (which also allowed me to be the reigning champ a little longer :), the NFL contest is back!
Here is the thread to officially start the 11th Annual CCF NFL contest We are merely days away from the beginning of the NFL regular season. Here are the rules:
- pick 1 team every week
- each pick must be posted every THURSDAY by 6:00pm forum time
- once you pick a team you cannot pick that team again
- if your team wins, you continue in the contest
- if your team loses or ties you are OUT
- if you fail to make a pick on time or you pick a team you have already used, you are OUT
- once you pick there will be no editing; editing = OUT
- I will post a summary of each player who is eliminated each week
- as we get down to the last few players, if all remaining players are eliminated in the same week, then those same remaining players will be alive to continue the game as before (example; let's say 3 players are left in week 9 and they all lose that week, all three of them would come back to keep fighting it out until we have 1 player left standing)
- last person standing gets a coin/currency related gift from all of the players (losers choice)
***This is NOT the place to vent your views on NFL policies/kneeling players, BLM, political concerns, COVID/mask complaints, or whatever else is bothering you. This thread is for our regular NFL contest only, play if you like, enjoy the NFL season, have fun!
you must have 50 posts to play. Just post in this thread that you are in and I will list a full roster of players right before kickoff this Thursday. Please post your picks in this thread each week.
** First pick will be due in 1 week, by Thursday Sept 9th by 6:00 pm**
Thanks for playing and good luck!