Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Learning About Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 309Next Topic  
Turkey
1 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2021  04:19 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ekintelli to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Greeting I am from Turkey I'm interested in coins since my childhood I have my little collection of Turkish republics former coins and I would like to increase my collection and sell some if possible.

I'm here to learn about international coin trading and learning differentiate between fake coins and real ones. I dont want to get ripped off while doing this. Every country has their own customs law and I'm hoping to learn about those too. If there is any fellow Turks here I would very much appreciate if you share your experience with me.

Im looking forward to learn about coins. If anyone is interested in my colection you can dm me.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41268 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2021  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF,enjoy.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
18297 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2021  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9321 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2021  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2021  01:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joezorr49 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Learn More...
United States
104869 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
19097 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2021  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ekintelli: to the CCF!

Stay here in the CCF, post pictures of any coins you may have questions about, and we will to provide our opinions on authenticity.

Having spent some time in Turkey few decades ago, I am well aware of the possibility of fake coins that you may come across.

First, read the CCF rules about selling, if that is what you wish to do.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5074 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2021  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Turkey
1 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2021  07:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ekintelli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your warms welcomes!

sel_69l (sorry I dont know how to tag people)
https://www.darphane.gov.tr/satista...-hatira-para
https://www.darphane.gov.tr/satista...-madalyonlar

websites are in Turkish but if you click on the text you can see the pictures of the coins I have some of the older coins are not shown there . I have the certificates of the coins as well. They are not antiques but some of the coins I have dates as back as 1957. They are all in their protective casings. If pictures are still needed please let me know.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 309Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05