Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Black And Gold Grey Wolf Release?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 303Next Topic  
Canada
27 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2021  10:46 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add numisnut1960 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Does anyone know if and/or when the Black and Gold Grey Wolf coins will be shipped from RCM?
Edited by numisnut1960
09/12/2021 11:47 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
749 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2021  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tripoli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine two weeks ago
Pillar of the Community
Canada
526 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2021  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine was Shipped as of Sep-01-2021 and received on Sep-02-2021
"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
502 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2021  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vonigohcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@numisnut1960

I don't know for certain however RCM behaviour seems to be that NCLT are minted in at least 2 tranches. The first is for guaranteed or highly likely sales whereas the second and subsequent tranches are to fill confirmed orders up to the final mintage number. I say this because it is common for some folks to get a coin within a week or so of the release and order whereas it can take months for others. Coin resellers and other higher volume purchasers will often be included in the 1st group. I know that I have waited 3 months for a coin while others are posting pictures of theirs.

If you are concerned, give the RCM a call. They will be able to answer where your order is in sequence and may be able to move it higher on the list.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 303Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05