Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Good Online Stores To Buy From?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 333Next Topic  

United States
31 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:31 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add HesedD67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found some coin online stores, such As Patriotic Mint and Littleton.

I did find a set I'm interested in getting on The Patriotic Mint.

Anyone deal with Patriotic Mint? Good company to deal with.

If not, which online store would you recommend?

Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To buy what?
Littleton is probably the worst place to buy anything.
Patriotic Mint probably just as bad. These places take advantages of uneducated "coin collectors" with a lot of BS are typically just are rip offs.
Edited by jimbucks
09/17/2021 5:32 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15948 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I somewhat agree , it really all depends on what your looking to buy . Do you want to just go for bargains or are you looking for really nice coins at the going price ?
Answer those questions first then we'll tell you where to go online .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
61418 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
By all means avoid Littleton, which panders to the unimformed.
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2021  12:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HesedD67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking at getting the entire National Park quarters collection.

Patriotic has them in a folder for around $40.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15948 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2021  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Are they saying what the average grade would be ? Be careful , some dealers might send you inferior low grade MS coins or even AU's .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HesedD67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ariette to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looking at getting the entire National Park quarters collection.

This stuff is really only worth face value, so I'd stay away. It's probably better to just pick them out of circulation or search through rolls of quarters.
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HesedD67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have most of them, but having a very hard time obtaining the early ones due to low mintages.

And I did try the roll hunting and all I got was 2021 quarters.

Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 333Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05