Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Long Beach Expo Feb 2022

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 416Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2104 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  08:33 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Does anyone know if the February Long Beach Expo is still going ahead as planned?
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As of now it's still on.
I'm planning on going Thursday the 17th.
You can check it out under the heading "show dates".
https://www.longbeachexpo.com/
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Pillar of the Community
United States
2104 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2022  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm at the Expo today. Had not expected it to be this large. Lots of visitors and dealers, although not every table is taken.
Decided on a zig-zag pattern to cover the entire floor. Made an occasional chat with dealers if I saw something I liked, although the majority of coins were Morgans and Bullion. Not as many world coins as I had hoped for. So, I only got to buy three coins from the Netherlands.
Most dealers seemed friendly, but I encountered one who seemed more like a used car dealer. I tried to negotiate on one of his coins, but he didn't budge. Suffice to say, I walked away. I refuse to pay a 60-100% markup.
The best things about the expo however is the exhibition of the Tyrant Collection. Absolutely fantastic and gorgeous coins. World class.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 416Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: