Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone Going To World's Fair Of Money Next Week?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 424Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
568 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  2:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm probably going to take a day off work later in the week and check it out. Anyone else going? Any suggestions what to check out?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2370 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am going!
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  06:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoffeeTime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sadly no. I thought about going for a day but work commitments is preventing that
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1932 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  07:33 am  Show Profile   Check jdmern's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jdmern to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We will be set up at table 1560- Stop by and say hi!
Pillar of the Community
United States
568 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
We will be set up at table 1560- Stop by and say hi!

I'll certainly stop by. Gonna try to get the Liberty medal first at home then head over to the convention center after.
Pillar of the Community
United States
568 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was a pleasure meeting Jdmern at his booth. I did pick up a Peace dollar and was able to see some interesting stuff. My favorite being a 176 oz gold bar that was sunken treasure.

Edited by mrpapageorgio
08/18/2022 7:15 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2370 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For me the show was a dud. Although the show is marketing itself as the "World Fair of Money", in reality it mostly is an American coin show with the ubiquitous Morgan dollars and other well-known coins. I noticed only a handful of dealers selling world coins.
So, I came back empty handed and will not return to any future installments of this show.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 424Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: