Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Poster !

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 974 / Views: 145,813Next Topic
Page: of 65
Pillar of the Community
United States
7123 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  04:20 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Metalman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone !

I started a thread with the same name a few months ago, but sorry to say that it has been archived and cannot be resurrected as it was .

For those who would like to participate,, This is a thread where forum members can post a pic of themselves ,, sometimes its nice to have a face to put with the posts ,,with all of the new members It was suggested that I bring it back to life !

For those who participated in the original,,, I think the content of the original can be copy and pasted here,or you can post a New pic !

Thanks

Rick

Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  08:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be going to the old thread and retrieving as much info there as I can to post here.

In the meantime, here is my picture. (Keep in mind that I had no hair which is why I'm wearing the scarf. As soon as my hair gets to a decent length, I'll be posting a new pic.)

Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is Longnine:

Vast136:

And Vast136 with her Dad (Mike):

Kyra (she's the one on the right):

And the pictures we've all been waiting for.....Crystalk64 in his Buffalo Hunting outfit....

And with his Buffalo Hunter-in-training...

I'm sure that Terry will have something to say about these later on.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any of you whose pictures I've posted: If you want to post here, I can move the pics to your post.
Learn More...
United States
23522 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This would be me:

Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rujam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HI everyone!

Learn More...
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is me

Edited by Bryan1315
03/16/2006 3:11 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1327 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add djluster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a picture of my whole family, only My son and I collect

Christmas 2005
Pillar of the Community
United States
1247 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add longnine009 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rachel is that your sister? Anyone got "oldie" pics? Extra points if your looking at a coin! Here's me on leave from bootcamp--30 years ago this July. The loser Tom Cruise though he invented something in Topgun! Huh!
Edited by longnine009
03/16/2006 6:18 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Turkey
1205 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RenaL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On this pic I am the one in the middle :LOL Summer time.

This is me alone. Last winter
FYI: the hand in the frame is not mine:)
Valued Member
Canada
309 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Abyss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me

Edited by Abyss
03/16/2006 8:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
867 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kyra to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good catch, Longnine- that is my sister! People always ask if we're twins, but I just don't see it.

OK Terry, the Buffalo hunting pics were definately worth the wait! The little guy is adorable!

Rachel [:p]
Pillar Of The Community
3147 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crystalk64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well its good to know ONE of us is adorable! He has changed quite a bit since those pictures were taken but he still got a HUGE kick out of seeing himself on the internet! I had to tell him who everyone was as we looked at the photos so now he knows who the QUEEN is!
One final note concerning those clothes I was required to purchase for that "reproduction " 1850's hunt was the fact I could have bought a lot of coins for the money I had to pay for them! Of course I now have to book another hunt someday as I already have the clothes! (want to get my monies worth)
Rest in Peace
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2006  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a great thread! I really wondered what several members looked like, and now I know.

Terry's pictures were great.

It's funny, but most everybody was close to what I pictured in my mind.

I'd still really like to see Old Dan. Come on Old Dan, post a picture.

I'll post one as soon as I can get my daughter to do it for me.
Forum Kid
Kuwait
1523 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2006  02:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thekidcollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Ooooohhh heres me!
The youngest on this froum!
Or otherwise known as.....

TheKid
TKC
Darkside GURU

LOL![:p]
Pillar Of The Community
Turkey
1205 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2006  02:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RenaL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's great to see what people here look like:) The chances for all to meet in person are low, now at least we have an idea.

Rick, aren't you supposed to post a pic of yours, after all you started the topic:)

All the pics are very nice, must be because of the people on them.
Page: of 65 Previous TopicReplies: 974 / Views: 145,813Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05