Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: 2005 Silver 11-Coin And 2006 Silver 10-Coin Proof Sets - Selling Here Only

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,078Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4540 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2022  09:42 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Selling here only. I received these directly from the US Mint and did not search for any varieties. Selling in quantities of twenty (20) sets. At $34 each, that makes it $680 and FREE shipping. If you want 40 of them, I will drop the price to $33.50 each. You choose 2005 or 2006, same price.

At this price, I will only accept money order and shipment within the USA. Selling at liquidation price, and I am only offering to members of this forum.

When they are gone, they are gone.

Thank You.
Edited by jimbucks
12/26/2022 09:43 am
Learn More...
United States
41824 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2022  09:54 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How many of each year do you have for sale?
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
See what CCF members have for sale (click here)
See my collecting interest - (click here)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4540 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2022  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As of last count, I have at least 100 of each. However, some may have water damaged packages. The price advertised is for undamaged packaging.
Pillar of the Community
United States
567 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2022  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Check Billie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4540 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2022  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
20 sold. Thank You.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4540 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2023  2:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still plenty available.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,078Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: