Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post An Ike (Eisenhower Dollar)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 309
Pillar of the Community
United States
829 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. Getting pics of my proofs was hard. Oops there's a reflection of my fingers or my phone. Ended up taking many multiple pics.
Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like mail did come on the Holiday!

My latest has arrived...

1971 Eisenhower Dollar

Just one more to complete the PCGS base 32 Ike set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
829 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats jbuck! Nothing like being "almost" done.
Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!

Yes, I have an eye on one for the last slot, so I will not wait too long.

Then I will work on the extended set. The other two 1972 Varieties, 1990, 2013, and 2015.
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I purchased this proof Ike two years ago, it was the last Ike I needed to complete the series
Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
829 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely proof craftworker!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1410 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Craft
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you jbuck, citationsquirrel and keith12
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Prototype to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely coin!
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Prototype much appreciated
Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Incoming!

I just ordered the final PCGS Ike for the 32 coin set.

Will post photo when I get it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2791 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  11:33 am  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good job, jbuck. So, how long did it take to complete the set? I can't remember exactly when you started it. Here's a interesting '78:

My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Check Lancek's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Lancek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Good job, jbuck. So, how long did it take to complete the set? I can't remember exactly when you started it.
I started on September 1, 2016, so three years, four months, and 27 days.

Quote:
Here's a interesting '78:
Very nice tone!
Page: of 309 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05