i apologize for not having pictures. I just do not have that strong of a camera to see the doubling. but, I am sure if it! this one I could see with my naked eye and a reg magnifying glass! the date is doubled and the mint mark was the coolest.. you can see where it had been hit before, and it was way off... also around Lincolns back and head you can see it too..
Sorry, machine doubles are worth just face value. Keep a few to have for reference. By the way, did you check your 92 D for a Close AM. Then you would have something great. Of course when you can add pictures to your posts so others can give you a true ID on your finds.
Some poeple collect MD coins. I have a few very strong examples myself because I think they're cool. If it's good, you might get a couple bucks from ebay.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use