Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picked-up a box of quarters to search...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1161 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2010  11:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add cladhunter13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
When I opened the box I noticed 22 Clear Mint wrapped rolls. I checked and all are from 2000. Totals: Jan x 1, Feb x 2, MAr x 4, Apr x 2, May x 2, No June, july x 3, Aug x 3, Sept x 1, Oct x 1, Nov x 1 and Dec x 2. To bad there were no June rolls. I will keep the January roll for sure as there is a rotated variety to look for. I wish I could afford to keep the rest but I have bills to pay on Monday. Sigh. I guess I will have to bust open the rest of the rolls and keep a few of the best of each. I checked the only coin dealer in my area (if you can call him a dealer). he does not deal in rolls of any sort. mainly sets with a few other coins splashed around. nothing special.

Any ideas of what to do with them. I thought about ebay...but I cant wait that long to see if they sell to put the cash back in the bank by this coming Friday.

Ahh well...I will have to see what treasures the rest of the box may hold.

HAve a good weekend.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1248 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  12:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hhbkiddo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
back to the bank...............
Valued Member
Canada
270 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  07:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add castor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello cladhunter13

Watch for these errors on juillet and septembre.

http://www.numicanada.com/pieces-de...-par-le-poinçon&id=43

Read #23.2
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1161 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cladhunter13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the reply.

Quote:
Watch for these errors on juillet and septembre.

http://www.numicanada.com/pieces-de...-par-le-poinçon&id=43

Read #23.2

This posting is referring to the 1999 mintage. The coins I have are 2000 mintage.

:)
Valued Member
Canada
270 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add castor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excuse me cladhunter13

My errors
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1161 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cladhunter13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heh...No worries. I learned something I did not know about the 1999 from reading the material. No time loss. Knowledge is knowledge.

Have a good day.
Valued Member
Canada
304 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malibu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure you already know about the Oct 'P' and Dec 'P' as well as the map mule?

Find any of those and your bills are paid!
Valued Member
Canada
286 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add parkay to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Never heard of the map mule. What is it?
Valued Member
Canada
304 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
286 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2010  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add parkay to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No luck the 2 sets I have are in a square cardboard holder with no map. Thanks for the info.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05