Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your Series 2009 Fancy SN's  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1282 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  06:48 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Since we are at the beginning of series 2009, I figured I would start a post where folks can post images or serial numbers of their fancy SN's. Whether you buy it or find it does not matter. Please share

Only unofficial rule is that it be a series 2009 fancy SN. Denomination does not matter.

Who knows we may even see some matched SN's over the duration.

I fell like agent 86 -- "missed it by that much"

Edited by Ceylon62
12/23/2010 06:52 am
Pillar of the Community
3660 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  07:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zeewool to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW Ceylon, I am not sure what you are calling a miss.....I see a repeater, two radars, and I don't know what you call those other things, but they sure are neat, (especially laid out together like that)....very impressive.....You must have torn open a brick?
Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  07:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add iamkayelem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quite the collection already! I'm always finding notes 1 or 2 numbers off from being fancy
Pillar of the Community
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ceylon, I find it interesting those notes are all district 12.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1282 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am not sure what you are calling a miss

Zee, the "very next" brick after 4040 4000 (note in pile) would have been 40 40 40 40 (super repeater)

Nick, for some reason my area got dumped with LD and GA blocks.

Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2010  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jlg1130 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this one the other day. Not sure if it qualifies as a true fancy SN, but I thought it fancy enough, that it caught my eye. If only that first 2 were a zero.

EDIT: It would appear the picture is a bit pixelated. The SN is G02000042A, in case you can't read it.
Edited by jlg1130
12/30/2010 2:00 pm
Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2011  09:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add iamkayelem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I used a "scanner" app on my phone and the bill almost looks fake haha
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2011  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2009 are not showing up in Charlotte, North Carolina, when I usually check the Banks
Pillar of the Community
United States
1348 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2011  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add w1a9c8k5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
whats the point of "weird" SN?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05