Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Greatest Find So Far  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  9:12 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jussio to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
At work today (I work in a grocery store)I went to open a roll of quarters to discover that it was an entire roll of 1967 quarters. I quickly paid my $10 and put them away. This is the best find I have come across in circulation.
Valued Member
Canada
55 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biggrassboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Great silver value, look for cameos, or the best of the lot and get them graded! Great find!
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jussio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They all look very well worn so I think they are just worth silver value. Still a great day of collecting. It is just a great feeling to pay face value for something worth more.
Valued Member
Canada
311 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add soccerdad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. How did that happen? Did you find any other nice rolls of coins. I think someone has sent these in from a collection maybe an estate settlement or something. Keep an eye out for more good finds.
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jussio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think these obviously came from a collectors stash as all of the rolls in the bundle were marked on the outside what year it was or if it were all a certain quarter from the 1999 & 2000 sets. There were no other silver rolls and I didn't need the others. I know that we got these bundles from the bank.
Valued Member
Canada
311 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add soccerdad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Go back to the Bank ASAP.
Valued Member
Canada
311 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add soccerdad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jussio. I see you are a new member. Welcome
Valued Member
Canada
75 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2011  10:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flipcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that's a great find likesend some over?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1150 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2011  03:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mitchhailey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find! Keep looking 'cause there is more out there. I like to tell the story of this gas station attendant I know. An older gentleman came in and asked for $40.00 of gas. So what did he pay with? 40 Morgan silver dollars. The kicker is that the old guy KNEW what they were. He told my friend, "These are old, you know." Of course he knew and promptly bought the silver dollars from the gas station. It just goes to show that even people who know what they have are willing to spend it for face value when times get rough.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.54 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05