Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Capped Bust Half

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2011  5:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add slaufman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My Father's Day gift from my kids. Scanned image, which washes out all the luster. I may try posting new pics later.

See what you think.

United States
44 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2011  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slaufman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2011  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
O-102, I think, and poking its' nose hard at AU depending on actual flatness of strike. *Possibly* cleaned - your photos seem to show crud clinging to the tighter areas, but that's no guarantee and Busties seem to get a bit of a free ride this way given how much they circulated.

I'd be a proud Daddy, if I were you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2011  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very gorgeous half.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1691 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2011  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atlashealth to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cleaned but pretty...Net AU-50
Learn More...
United States
22485 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2011  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice gift, I'm going to say EF-45.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3640 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2011  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Indian1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a diff. between a scan and a pic. like night and day.
I have to get learning on pics. It's Fathers Day so is has to go AU50.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1304 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2011  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add busthalf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to have to say cleaned at some point also AU-50 details.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1348 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2011  06:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add w1a9c8k5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EF45. Great gift if I may say so.
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2011  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slaufman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had actually looked at this particular coin while it was still at the coin dealer. It was marked AU. It looked to me like it was probably an AU-50 at best and I suspected it had been cleaned too. I still love the coin, it is a very nice gift.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05