I am new to the coin roll hunting. I jumped into this about a year ago, but then did not have the time to keep up with it. I am ready to dive back in! I was curious the best place to go to pick up new coin rolls. I am located in St Louis, MO and use a local bank. They have coin machines that I could dump in and get new rolls. Is it best I try my normal bank and then maybe dump at a different bank in the area? I am going to focus mostly on pennies at first and then delve into silver once I get a solid routine.
Another thought I had on this. Is it better to get boxes from banks that have coin machines or from ones that don't?
Quote: It is best to dump at a different bank. Quote: Is it better to get boxes from banks that have coin machines or from ones that don't? I don't think it matters as long as you don't buy from the same bank you dump at. Good luck hunting.
I agree with John1. Plus can you even find banks that have in house counting machines?
CRH maniacs! If you are close to a boarder line and when I mean boarder I mean boarder line for different Federal Bank Districts is the ticket.... I live close where I buy a box in one district and dump in a totally different district. I don't think I will see those coins unless a customer brings them back into my district. Good luck CRH Stlcoinage, what banks in your area still has coin machines?
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use