Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Please Identify This Coin And Price

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,798Next Topic  
New Member
SXWolfgang's Avatar
United Kingdom
2 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2009  10:07 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SXWolfgang to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello

I received this coin in a bag od random foreign coins that my fiances' grandmother gave me. The other coins are all modern coins (euro's and such) but this coin was sitting amongst them. I was wondering if anyone knew what it was, where is came from, its time period and how much it may be worth.

I am a keen collector but very new to the hobby and I am always thrown by ancient coins so I would appreciate any help possible.

Please-Identify-This-Coin-And-Price

Please-Identify-This-Coin-And-Price
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2009  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like Constantine II 337-340 AD.
New Member
SXWolfgang's Avatar
United Kingdom
2 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2009  07:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SXWolfgang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent, I would not have known that! I have a few more strange coins I may post up on these forums for discussion!
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,798Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums