| Author |
Replies: 28 / Views: 1,767 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1780 Posts |
...Hondo ...he laughs at my terrible jokes ...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
my vote goes to HondoB as well.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Hondo gets my vote.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
755 Posts |
That's a nice stack of silver dollars there!!! You have my vote!!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Hondo 9 votes. Everyone else nil.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5888 Posts |
Since Hondo piled on the silvers in his image, I'll pile on the Hondo wagon with my vote. (239 silvers Hondo? Nice "little" pile!)
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
|
|
New Member
United States
2 Posts |
HondoB . very much needs those albums
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3284 Posts |
opps wrong log in (long story) Hondo B from a qualitied participant
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27497 Posts |
Update: I had forgotten about this contest and acquired Dansco albums of my own. As such, I am withdrawing from the contest. But thank you, numismatic student, for the opportunity and to all of the CCF members for your votes.
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5888 Posts |
Glad to hear HondoB. Quote: Update: I had forgotten about this contest .... Perhaps the OP (NumismaticStudent) did as well? (I hope the OP hasn't experienced health issues.)
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Hondo has withdrawn from the contest ! (if it's still going on) 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
106998 Posts |
Well, I just sent an email to NumismaticStudent to see if he is still running or forgot about this contest.
He is still active in the forums - last time he was posting was 9/24/2026. Lets see if I get an answer.
|
| |
Replies: 28 / Views: 1,767 |