Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2023-D Bessie Coleman Quarter DDO DDR

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 2 / Views: 84Next Topic  
New Member

United States
2 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   10:21 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 244343 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I believe this coin shows signs of both DDO,and DDR. On the obverse,I see doubling on the lettering and date. I'm hoping you can tell me if this is a true variety, or if it's Machine Doubling.
On the reverse,I'm just going to use my best amateur description. It looks to me as if she has 3 eyes.
Thank you for your time.

2023-D-Bessie-Coleman-Quarter-DDO--DDR
2023-D-Bessie-Coleman-Quarter-DDO--DDR
2023-D-Bessie-Coleman-Quarter-DDO--DDR
Edited by 244343
Yesterday 10:39 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79254 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To CCF! I'm not seeing a DDO or DDR. All I see is lighting reflections and possible Machine Doubling. Looks like a normal quarter to me.
Errers and Varietys.
New Member
United States
2 Posts
 Posted Today  15M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 244343 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will try to repost. This is my first post, so it's a challenge.
Thank you for your reply.
  Replies: 2 / Views: 84Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums