Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1929 Cent High Or Low 9

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3 / Views: 115Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
mikev50's Avatar
United States
2225 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 46M ago Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
thought this was a low 9 but now I am thinking high--help--thanks--
1929-Cent-High-Or-Low-9
1929-Cent-High-Or-Low-9
Pillar of the Community
MintedNotPrinted's Avatar
United States
1747 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 6M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MintedNotPrinted to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Funny, I was just coming here to post a 1929!

That's actually tougher than I thought it'd be to say from the picture... I'm sure the one I'm about to post is a low 9, perhaps you can compare.
Bedrock of the Community
JimmyD's Avatar
Canada
21907 Posts
 Posted Today  2H 15M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a standard 9 aka as a low 9
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196016 Posts
 Posted Today  14M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Funny, I was just coming here to post a 1929!
I am glad you did. It is nice to compare yours with this one.

https://goccf.com/t/493249
  Replies: 3 / Views: 115Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums